Friday, August 23, 2013

Sloppy Studio Award!



The Golden Flyswatter Sloppy Studio Award goes to... Annie!

OK, I am SO thankful to be busy with work. As my Dad says, "it keeps me out of trouble." :-D BUT, I think I am in a bit of trouble based on the photos above - Don't cha think?!

My office is the smallest bedroom in our home. I think it is 10 feet by 12 feet. I do share it with my teenage daughter - her computer is tucked in a corner not pictured. Some of the art is my kids' art from over the years :-)

I am secretly hoping that these photos will get showcased on Pinterest boards for people dreaming of that "something-special" art studio they want to have someday!

NOW if I tell you the rest of the home (EXCLUDING kids' rooms and their bathroom) is in orderly shape - anyone going to believe me? Anyone?...

If you want, send me a studio photo. It doesn't have to be messy :-D I will post it and link to your website if you like. OR I will just keep it between us. AnnTroe@cox.net

OK people - leave a comment. I can take it :-)


4 comments:

  1. Looks good to me. We moved and I still haven't figured out how to nest again. I love seeing other folks art space. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ThatWhichIsGood: Nice to meet you and thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ann! Miss you! Isn't there a quote somewhere that says, "A messy studio houses a creative mind."?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy: Hey! I have not hear that quote, but SURE DO LIKE it! Waving hello back :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...